EvilNeon- Virus Attack EvilNeon- Virus Attack

Interesting. lol

Janze - loud it up Janze - loud it up

I like the sounds and effects, although the song structure was a little odd to me.

Whipdrop Whipdrop

It's got that interesting classic video game feel to it, Nice.

Patience Patience

The sounds are quite basic, but the mastering and progression isn't too bad. Keep working on stuff :P

TheArsonist77 responds:

Yeah it was a quick mess around. Turned into something interesting so we finished it off. I use the FL Demo so there's no saving these. They get finished in one sitting. Glad you liked it!

A Walk In The Mind A Walk In The Mind

Nice chill music, I like it.

My Collision With Omega My Collision With Omega

Happy birthday dude, and its pretty chill, cool.

Mrkapow responds:

Cheers dude! :)

Purple Glass Chill-out Purple Glass Chill-out

Pretty chill, I'd use this for a kind of speed-draw or a sort of background music for a parkour game like mirror's edge. It sounds like a BG soundtrack as a last thought.

Printer (EP - Futuristic) Printer (EP - Futuristic)

You've got some nice samples in here, I'm guessing you are using sytrus/nexus? Although originality does seem a little lacking.

Wizard responds:

I tryed to make EDM,Big room, Martin Garrix style, i will next time made something more original and thanks for comment.

Graveyard Graveyard

Not too bad, although I will say it does meet the points of dub and some D&B stuff in it. (Dub/dubstep isn't my kind of thing)

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

I have always wondered where this track came from, now I understand. This is also an awesome track to skate to ;D