View Profile DJEvilNeon

55 Movie Reviews

This is really great for a fan animation :P The issue I must point out is how the audio was very quiet, even at 100% volume.

Fantino7w7 responds:

I understand and thank you I will try to improve the audio in the future

When the columbine shooting flashbacks kick in... LOL

Rough animation, but anything that genuinely makes me laugh is worth a full 5 <3

hehehe your animation reminds me of extra credits on youtube. Still pretty good :P

15 Game Reviews

I love the idea, however I get the feeling this is random win/lose kind of a game. it's fun though for what it is :P

Also kind of frustrating how the "boss monster" can attack you from a room that you can't even see. lol

I really love the minimal theme with the old arcade vertical scan lines.

My only real con is the bass being too loud/muddy in the music at times. Some frequencies around 50hz to 140hz feel boosted compared to the rest of the audio.

Simple, A little math used in a unique way, nice.

27 Audio Reviews

I like the synthwave/outrun genre that's becoming mainstream as of late. Youtube might like this too btw :P

quantumdylan responds:

Me too, man! So many new songs to listen to now, plus a whole bunch of different interpretations of that core synthy sound.

0:10 for the Gregorian hums, if you start them with a 1 or 2 beat attack before the initial notation, along with a longer release, I garuntee those voices would sound much smoother and more blendier :]

1:00 I love the lead guitar choice. What's the instrument? I'd like to check it out :P

I love the ambi-electro theme you have in this song. Great stuff :]

155 Art Reviews

This is the "I sit on the counter because that's where the snacks go." face. aHeh

Gothiccccccc

But for real, well done :3

mornincoffeerun responds:

Thanks so much!

Shmug face :3

Making the dream come to life.

Creator