View Profile DJEvilNeon

57 Movie Reviews

I must be high.
*smashes glass* Another!

Souls memes never get old. bwahahahah

Thanks, I hate it.

the paintings were nice btw :]

17 Game Reviews

Dude I saw the cover animation of the girl looking at the city like a year or so ago on some pixel-place website. Never thought I would see it again here.

edit: Music sounds heavily inspired of chrono trigger. I hear it immediately in the instrument choice :]

This was really well done. I was surprised to see fancy pants again, out of the blue. i like the attack being a pen too :P

Input bug: when you use the "c" key, the game moves your character without regard to collision.

26 Audio Reviews

I like the synthwave/outrun genre that's becoming mainstream as of late. Youtube might like this too btw :P

quantumdylan responds:

Me too, man! So many new songs to listen to now, plus a whole bunch of different interpretations of that core synthy sound.

0:10 for the Gregorian hums, if you start them with a 1 or 2 beat attack before the initial notation, along with a longer release, I garuntee those voices would sound much smoother and more blendier :]

1:00 I love the lead guitar choice. What's the instrument? I'd like to check it out :P

I love the ambi-electro theme you have in this song. Great stuff :]

189 Art Reviews

There's something about imperfect lines making a perfect overall portrait. This is definitely that :]

I uh- nihongo a little bit. Yeah. :]

Precipitation24 responds:

Thank you!!
I do not mean to brag, but I have Grade 2 on the English Proficiency test.

clean!