View Profile DJEvilNeon

54 Movie Reviews

When the columbine shooting flashbacks kick in... LOL

Rough animation, but anything that genuinely makes me laugh is worth a full 5 <3

hehehe your animation reminds me of extra credits on youtube. Still pretty good :P

Didn't know Gwen was a Lizard Squadling >:3 --reboots are terribad. Stop, get some help.

14 Game Reviews

I really love the minimal theme with the old arcade vertical scan lines.

My only real con is the bass being too loud/muddy in the music at times. Some frequencies around 50hz to 140hz feel boosted compared to the rest of the audio.

Simple, A little math used in a unique way, nice.

Pretty damn neat of a game. I really like the music and the vector graphics! It reminds me a lot of tron <3

I need to mention, when getting power-ups, can you move the text somewhere that isn't the spot of focus, or at least make it transparent? It gets in the way of vision when moving faster.

stuthemoo responds:

Good point!

26 Audio Reviews

0:10 for the Gregorian hums, if you start them with a 1 or 2 beat attack before the initial notation, along with a longer release, I garuntee those voices would sound much smoother and more blendier :]

1:00 I love the lead guitar choice. What's the instrument? I'd like to check it out :P

I love the ambi-electro theme you have in this song. Great stuff :]

How you manage to fit a big-room atmosphere without overdoing it, is beyond my comprehension. Good stuff.

140 Art Reviews

Pshhh, it's already explained right there. :]

This is totally cool :3

:{ [__]
lol Nice pixels :3

Making the dream come to life.

Creator