View Profile DJEvilNeon

All 26 Audio Reviews

12 w/ Responses

I like the synthwave/outrun genre that's becoming mainstream as of late. Youtube might like this too btw :P

quantumdylan responds:

Me too, man! So many new songs to listen to now, plus a whole bunch of different interpretations of that core synthy sound.

0:10 for the Gregorian hums, if you start them with a 1 or 2 beat attack before the initial notation, along with a longer release, I garuntee those voices would sound much smoother and more blendier :]

1:00 I love the lead guitar choice. What's the instrument? I'd like to check it out :P

I love the ambi-electro theme you have in this song. Great stuff :]

How you manage to fit a big-room atmosphere without overdoing it, is beyond my comprehension. Good stuff.

I haven't listened to much music on NG, but this is epics0ss for sure :]

We gotta collab sometime my dude lol

NE-O-N responds:

Ayyy it'd be lit if I can find time lmao

Your delay could use some declick or a lowpass filter since there's a lot of clicking that doesn't sound right to me at least. sounds nice tho

Aelkamal responds:

I agree; this version hasn't been mixed nor mastered properly yet.

There's a crash cymbal on the right-side that kind of fills the audio spectrum a little too much. Kind of sounds like it stands out a bit. Otherwise i like it :]

very nice string synths. What do you use?

EagleGuard responds:

Thanks! All the orchestral elements are from Vienna Symphonic Library: Special Edition.

Hardcore has a spot in my heart but the samples were so recognizable XD

I just make cool shit.